Please Read ALL INSTRUCTIONS before logging into the Remote App Server, Including “Can’t Log In?”
Link to New RemoteApp server >> New Web Portal/OBTV
Instructions for logging into new Remote App Server
- Open the Sweetwater Hospital Association Website at www.sweetwaterhospital.org
- At the top right of the site below the search bar, there is a link “WebPortal/OBTV. Click that link.
- You will be taken to a page that has instructions on how to use the new Remote App server and also the link to the Remote App Server.
- Click the Link to New RemoteApp server : New Web Portal/OBTV link to open the Login page.
- You will be taken to the new Remote App Login page. Log in using the following format:
- SHA\yourusername (Example:SHA\SmithOB) ( your login name must be preceeded with SHA\ )
- Yourpassword (Example: SmithOB)
- You will be taken to a page where all your apps are available.
- To log into OB TraceVue, just double click the the OB TraceVue icon. If it asks you to save or open the file, click Open.
- You will get another login screen. Use the same login, (Example: SHA\SmithOB) and the same password (Example: SmithOB).
Can’t log in? Read the instructions below:
- If it will not let you log in, then you are missing 2 windows updates that are required for RemoteApp.
- Find out first if you are running a 32 bit version of windows or 64 bit, most users are running 64 bit.
- How to find this is by RIGHT clicking the My Computer or This PC icon and selecting Properties.
- It will say whether you are running 32 bit or 64 bit:
- Click the link below for Patch 1: KB2574819 below. Make sure you download the correct version, either 64 bit or 32 bit. Download this update and run it. When the update is finished, reboot your computer.
- Next, click the linke below for Patch 2: KB2592687 below. Make sure you download the correct version, either 64 bit or 32 bit.. Download this update and run it. When the update is finished, reboot your computer again.
- Now that you have updated your computer, you should be able to log into Remote App. Start at step 3 and log in.
Full Instructions for using the Remote App Server:
Full Instructions for using the New RemoteApp Server with OBTV: Instructions for using the New RemoteApp Server with OBTV
Full General Instuctions for using the New RemoteApp Server: Instructions for using the New RemoteApp-General