As Sweetwater Hospital is always growing and expanding, so are the position openings in every aspect of the medical field.
Please come by to speak with us as to what positions or job opportunities are currently available.
Applications may be completed at the Human Resources office located on the 3rd floor in the Administration Office,
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For further information, contact Lucretia Allen, Human Resources Director at
865-213-8269 or e-mail email@example.com.
Current Job Opportunities:
PHYSICAL THERAPIST – Hospital (inpatient, outpatient) and Home Health Care
This position is primarily responsible for the evaluation and application of physical therapy treatment procedures, including but not limited to therapeutic exercise, physical therapy modalities and the modification of a treatment plan. The position has responsibilities of patient charting, general supervision of physical therapy assistants and other duties assigned.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
• Basic knowledge of the principles, methods, materials, and equipment physical therapy
• Knowledge and understanding of human anatomy and physiology and ability to apply the theory of physical therapy.
• Ability to make mechanical adjustments and repairs.
• Must have coordination of sight and body movements in various applications of therapy and technique of handling patients, tools and machines of the profession.
• Works well with others and consistently displays a courteous, professional attitude in all situations
Licensure requirement: Current Tennessee State License as a Physical Therapist
FULL TIME POSITION
COMPETITIVE WAGES AND BENEFITS PACKAGE